The International Conference on Research and Education in Mathematics (ICREM) is a biennial conference series jointly organized by Mathematics at Institut Teknologi Bandung (MA-ITB), Institute for Mathematical Research (INSPEM), Universiti Putra Malaysia, Institute of Mathematics, and Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (IMVAST). It is aim in bringing together mathematicians, scientists and industrialists from around South East Asia and the world to share knowledge, exchange idea, collaborate, and present research results on all aspects in mathematics and its applications. The conference will provide opportunities for the participants to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish research networks, and to find global partners for future collaboration.
The eight edition of ICREM will be hosted by Mathematics at Institut Teknologi Bandung and will be conducted from 11 to 13 August 2017 at Aula Timur, Institut Teknologi Bandung.
Selected papers will be considered to be published in the following journals:
- Journal of the Indonesian Mathematical Society (indexed in MathSciNet and Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index)
- Electronic Journal of Graph Theory and Application (indexed in MathSciNet, SCOPUS, and Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index)
- Journal of Mathematical and Fundamental Science (Indexed in MathSciNet, SCOPUS, and Thompson Reuter Emerging Citation Index)
- Jurnal Matematika dan Sains Institut Teknologi Bandung.
- Journal on Mathematics Education.